Sunday, January 11, 2009

Compression




Geez it's been so long I hardly know what to write!

I've got Greg and his old man in the background watching 9-11 conspiracy documentaries. Greg's as always trying to rattle his dad's sense of .. I dunno what... I've forgotten how to express myself.. civil rest, peace of mind.. something...

Christmas n New Years was spent like most people do around here - surrounded by family, weekends away, swimming or sweating, admiring christmas lights and fireworks, playing cricket on the lawn and in the park, tennis, ten pin bowling, eating too much good food... Actually the overwhelming thought of trying to capture all the stuff we've done since last time I wrote has been the reason I haven't written at all! So I'll just add a couple pix and skip all that. Okay with you?

2 comments:

Clare said...

good to see you are all well! I havent written in forever either - trying to get my finger out to start my new blog but who knews. *sigh*

It was good to see your smily faces

House full of blue said...

You look gorgeous!! Your boys are so grown up!