Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's rolling



Broadband has finally arrived in this little household! "Hurray" wouldn't you say? Poor Greg had to spend ages in the roof shimmying around dropping down cables here and there. No small task for a guy his size. So here's some photo's I've been trying to put on for a while:
My two wise guys the night we caught the first snake. And RIP little Tielio, we loved you..briefly.


Horror heads:
Life around here has been nice and peaceful - except for Izzy going through these testosterone driven tanties about not being able to find his hair brush or a tea towel when he wants to drain his noodles (real crucial stuff like that).


You'll notice I've neglected my food and exercise journal for some time now. That's because I've decided I like morning teas with caramel slice and matchsticks. And my diet of sticky-rice and cheesy muffins.. After showing no improvement on the scales (I hate electric scales by the way) I've decided just to focus on the exercise side of the challenge and can at least say I have been proud of my consistency - walking and jogging with weights and pushing the stroller up and down the countryside and using the cross trainer often. It makes me feel a lot firmer - just not in the tummy area where I still have my baby flap (IT'S MY FLAP AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT!) And a mudguts that rivals Kimmy's...


I sometimes get the feeling things are becoming a bit sedentary and want to shake it up a bit with a move or a change. Me and Greg have been contemplating vacating the house and moving in some tenants while we rough it out at the block. Build a livable shed with one of these parked to the side that we can take to the mountains, national parks or beaches any weekend we like (check it out, how cool is it!! It's an off road on too!)



Oh man!! Getting one of these would be a dream come true! It would be a bit of a costly process. We'd need to put roller doors on the shed here to store a lot of our stuff in and spend a bit of money on the house so it's not falling apart for the tenants, finance the caravan and shed for the block etc.. But rent would cover our minimum repayments for both places and then we could slap on any extra we could as well as having a bit of a boho lifestyle on the side...perfect...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That camper is cute. It looks kind of like a fish!