Thursday, June 11, 2009

On this day in history.

It's Friday afternoon, thank God! Three days of work in a row is too much for a pregnant woman! Greg should've been home a while ago so I called him. His first explanation was that he was still at work, his second included the need to hang around for the meat tray. Work? Meat tray? Seems like a bit of a... what are those things called.. oxymoron.. yeah, one of those. The pub's only a 2 minute walk from the mill... that seems more of a likely story.

I had to have panadol with my breakfast this morning. (Time to go back to the chiropractor. Yesss!! She's nice..) I had a headache behind my eye after work yesterday that persisted the whole entire night. If I don't get a good solid block of sleep while I have a headache it just seems to hang around. And even though I feel like crashing and burning in the arvie, I still spend half the night lying awake (planning my next lessons, wondering what the hell animal is climbing up the screen this time and why my pyjamas are suddenly all wet - Doh! Anakin's wet the bed again and as mentioned, he sleeps that close to me, he's peed all over the both of us! And now that I'm stripped off in the nude, how come it is that my man, who hasn't had me in like, days, can lie jammed up so close to the other side of me without wetting his pyjamas too??). Yep, in some ways it's pretty rough.

But it's still good going to bed coz it's the only time my little baby belly pops up noticeably, otherwise it's pretty none existent behind all the excess fat that's still hanging around there from my last pregnancy 3 years ago! I haven't put on any weight yet, actually I lost a kilo or two due to my cravings to subsist all day on healthy things like cherry tomatoes and tangelo juice.

Well Izzy's spending the weekend here as well as my second cousin and it's nearly time to go collect them. I instructed them both to have a good shower before I got there (Izzy's not real down with our outside shower) and to go get a burger for dinner from the shop. That's going to make my life easier on this Friday evening with a weekend of marking and reporting ahead. XXX


I neglected to put some holiday pics on my blog after our trip to the opal fields but I recently made an album for them on FB - check them out there if you like :)

5 comments:

Danni said...

I love the photo, gorgeous!

House full of blue said...

What a BEAUTIFUL photo! You look fantastic!

Kisses said...

Thanks for stopping in girls! I love it XXX

Danni said...

Youre welcome :o) xo

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I love that pic too. Popping in to say Hello. Am bad blogger. Have been reading, not commenting.

Sorry.