Saturday, August 16, 2008

Absent note

I'm having a hard time keeping up in here. I have a tendency to open up a dozen other windows and get preoccupied googling "gonks" to see if they look like I remember them, replying to emails, checking out Facebook and of course keeping up to date with favourite blogs. Then the toilet is beckoning to be scrubbed the washing machine is bleating away, the car needs packing and unpacking, the floor needs vaccing... you know how it is.

I've also been thinking about buying a horse, and being what my cousin calls "horse clueless" I've been spending a fair bit of time looking into all this horsey stuff. I really would love a Gypsy Cob - but they are way expensive still so am looking for a really quiet breed like a Clydesdale, maybe crossed with a Quarter Horse, probably an older horse that's been used for trail rides or used with a sulky - a really passive, gently one. This fella here was going to be perfect, but I missed out on him.

Gotta get moving, have to organise the kids for a birthday party down the beach. Be back to finish this post later.

No comments: