Wednesday, September 24, 2008

If

If I didn't eat so much Deb Instant Mash Potato Powder when I was a kid, maybe I wouldn't have a stutter.

If I called Mum's Paul to ask him about my faulty computer like I intended, maybe he would have felt a bit more connected in the world and not gone off and poisoned himself on carbon monoxide fumes that night.

If I had of taken Careers Day a bit more seriously instead of jumping the fence and drinking cask wine down the creek maybe I wouldn't be such a late starter in the work force, maybe I would be a property mogul by now.

If it wasn't for the bus driver Jesse being willing to drive all us bush kids to the movies on a Friday night maybe I wouldn't have turned out to be such a great kisser.

If I didn't yank pillows out from underneath Gregs head maybe he wouldn't think I'm such a bitch.

If I didn't have unprotected sex those two times I wouldn't have two babies.

3 comments:

@workingwomenaus said...

I love reading people's "ifs"! Kinda vouyeristic I know, but fascinating all the same.

Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Catching up on my reading . . . I've been away too long . . . Kisses, you are a brilliant writer.

Anonymous said...

buy ambien ambien thyroid medication - ambien medication wiki