Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still here

Me and the kids are still in Cairns. The excitement for Bubby has been pretty intense. We've been to "muddy-mud skippers" where he went totally ecstatic - squirting dry mothers standing on the water fountains, chasing around seagulls, marveling at the awesome sea sculptures, spotting helicopters and so on. He called his dad on the mobile to share his enthusiasm over the pelicans he was checking out but having my two year old strutting around the boardwalk talking into a mobile was a bit too shame-job for me so I had to cut them off. And then back to the lagoon this evening. He's been on jumping castles and his favourite amusement rides. He checked out everything in the petshop with "Brussy". I made him eat a passionfruit and half an apple before we hit macca's for brekky this morning so he could play on the plastic fortress of joy. (Issy's rubbing off on me - everything he says is like "to the depths of the dooms of the underworld...") Bubs awake again, am I never going to have time to say everything I want??

No comments: