Monday, March 9, 2009

Sugarworldlandchestertinvaleville

Izzy's been home since Thursday! It's been so nice, I could really get use to having my two boys under one roof again. Paul's girlfriend has moved up from Sydney so Iz has been giving them a bit of space to settle in together before he goes back over to the unit.

Took the kids to Sugarworld on Saturday. I was totally working those corners on the Banana Bender and only received one blow to the head in the Flying Fox, unlike my friend Tiffany, I dunno what the hell she was doing but she ended up with bloodblisters on her back, shattered vertebrae, multiple concussions and fractures... bit of an exaggeration but you get my drift.. The kids totally wore themselves out - Izzy was fast asleep by 6 o'clock. Tiffany and her family were suppose to come back to ours for pizza and risotto but they all flaked out too.

Anakin has been such a little honey to us lately, tells us "I love you guys, so much" and to me "you're really beautiful Mummy". Oh my God, what a Darling. A bit of a contrast to how he treats people on the perimeter of his life though. He growls at other peoples kids to "get back in your trolley!" at the shops, we have to pull him up for being bossy and antisocial a fair bit. He's just totally in love with his family at the moment and doesn't care too much for anyone else. He's had this persistent cough that's been waking him up at night making him sound like all the other kids at Daycare so after yet another sleepless night I called them to let them know he wasn't coming back and did I rejoice after that phonecall was made. Nick said she'd take him for me on Thursdays which is such a load off my mind. Although Bub was getting a little bit better there each time, he still screamed hysterically every time I left which would just about give me an instant migraine and it was as if he missed every second week coz he picked up the latest round of snotty nose syndrome. Yuck. I'll have to take him to playgroup or something so he becomes a bit nicer at making friends but I think I'll try leave the whole dropping him off to school on his own for as long as I possibly can, or until they're at least over licking toys and coughing over one another's food..

I've picked up another 3 and a half hours a week at the school, taking some remedial groups for reading and grammar, luckily I can do it on a Friday when Greg has his RDO. Well that's until the crushing season starts and then I'll have to sort something out for him.

Persimmons are in season! HURRAY!!

No comments: