Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kids.

Had a lovely afternoon facepainting at Anakin's best mate's party yesterday arve. Julie, his Mum was really thrilled and acted like I'd been hiding this incredible talent from her all this time :P I did tigers and princesses and butterflies, ghouls, devils and puppy dogs and the birthday boy requested an ice-dragon. That one was my favourite. We joined the family for a few glasses of red at their home on the beachfront. They're moving for work soon and I'm really going to miss them heaps. Well, Julie especially, she's awesome company and about the only person who I drop in on for cuppas and we talk non-stop for hours when we get going. I love her heaps.

My Grade 3 class (on Thursdays) are so great this year! They work really hard and are a breeze to manage. The little girls write me letters like "Dear Miss, you are the best teacher of Science and all other activities. I hope you enjoy it." And finish with illustration of me. Really sweet. I went to school on Friday just to do some planning, I knew they had library at 10 so I nicked over to the classroom to grab myself a cuppa while no-one was there. Well they intercepted me on the way! The two lines broke formation as they all rushed over to cuddle me and gush! They make me feel famous! It's so lovely but.

No comments: