Monday, February 25, 2008

Pay Back.

As you may have noticed that rooster of ours was doing my head in on a regular basis. Yesterday, my friends, was the last straw.

After crowing continually all night and almost giving me a nervous breakdown thinking of our poor suffering neighbours, come morning, I let it out for a roam to try to help shut the thing up!! You know what it did as gratitude? It stalked Anakin from behind as he was happily trotting down the yard and fly kicked him right in the middle of the back! No jokes that thing went in the crockpot and Anakin was eating it about 6 hours later. MWA HA HA HA!! PAY BACK!!!

I'm going to have to change my profile blurb to "I had a chicken in my laundry that turned into a rooster and gave everybody grief on a daily basis and ended up in mah BELLEH!" Who woulda thought I'd go all cave-girl on ya?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

was he good??

Jenn said...

he he he he he was he tasty?

Clare said...

wow i am never pissing you off. lol

Kisses said...

He wasn't bad - although there looked to be a whole lot more of him with his feathers on! We had him on toasted sandwiches with avocado, cheese, pineapple and mayo. But in all honesty Greg did all the gross bits.

Anonymous said...

yummy sandwiches!

Don't mess with nadine's babies y'all

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

lol..never, ever getting on your bad side. There's a lot more to me than I look with all my feathers on.

Poor Anakin.

Averil said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

You're way to funny for this time of night!

xx Ave