Friday, February 8, 2008

School Daze

I had my first day with the class on Wednesday and now I'm going to sign up at Woolies. I swear I'll be the best check-out chick they've ever seen! Seriously though despite all the beautiful reward charts and resources I prepared it alternated between being constructive and rewarding and a living hell! I lost the post where I was raving and using descriptive words like freaks and mongrels so I thought that might of been a sign for me to just shut-up. Izzy thinks I need to advise the naughty ones that my oldest son knows the Ninja Turtles personally and he's going to ask them to come and kick their arses if they play up in class. He reckons that'll work for sure.

Got more to write but I'll have to save it for tomorrow - my man awaits me.

2 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Lol...I don't know how I missed this one. Love it.

I wanna see the original though. ;)

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Don't care if there never was an original, though. Make one up. Just for me. :)