Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Ammendments

Just so I’m not misleading anyone I need to clear up a few things that I have previously mentioned here. Sounds serious hey? But it’s not.

Firstly, once I mentioned I was taking Mum’s year 3’s while she goes away on her holiday to Belgium. Well she’s still going but the administrator had offered the job to another teacher before I made my final decision. I’m not really shedding any tears over that one coz Bubby is still on the boobie at least 3 times during school hours and I’m sure plenty more opportunities for work will arise when I’m well and truly ready. Not just thinking about being kinda ready…

Then there was a little mention of me using my spinner for 15 minutes a day. That lasted 3 days in a row. Marginally better than the last time I set out to use it regularly which happened just for that one day. Shameful I know.Umm, what else.

Oh yeah my New Years resolutions way back in my first entry. One was not to start fights with my man – you only have to read my last entry to notice I’m not doing too good there. And to pash him at least once a day, mmmm can’t remember the last time I did that…Man I’ve got to start over!

Yoga kind of fell by the wayside coz it took an eternity to get there – with all the driving and mountain climbing and cassowary dodging. But I really would like to start that up again, just wish the venue would change.I kind of traded Yoga in for my Funk Fitness classes and Izzy traded his HipHop classes for basketball. Talk about dabblers.

I didn’t make it to the high school musical either, so no dressing up for me – there was no matinee, only a night time performance on Saturday and even though Daddy is Anakin’s main man during the daylight hours, he’d fully kamikaze off the furniture to get to his Mumma come night time and I didn’t want to leave him until 11pm, so I missed out on that. But don’t worry I’m planning a night out in mid August…

Here's a picture of "my" block - Well I haven't signed the contract yet but lets hope I don't have to amend my story on that one!


Oh yeah and I need to tell you I don't have to remember the last time I kissed my man, it was last night...

No comments: