Saturday, May 5, 2007

Phase One:Complete

I’m supporting the local high school and attending their musical “Back to the 80’s” with my girlfriend and her family next weekend. Before I fell asleep last night I was thinking of dressing up in theme as well – raa-raa skirt, legwarmers, mesh top, lace gloves (geez I need to visit Supre!), lots of layers, big buttons, vinyl, teased hair and the like, anyway I dreamnt I was back in highschool and woke up singing “True Colours”.

Well, I must confess Izzy did put up a bit of a protest yesterday and it took all my willpower not to turn on the computer and log in to Runescape but we did it! I got lots of housework done for a change and baked a fudge cake and made yummy vege fritters, Izzy read his SpongeBob Survival Guide and we did crosswords together. Greg did an extra long workout and made himself nauseous. But not so much so that he couldn’t do the dishes after dinner and give me massage – he looks after me…

I started a new book too. I feel terrible for all the oldies that borrow seemingly innocent looking books from the library and then way out of the blue, on about page 15 it all of a sudden turns completely illicit and X-rated. It happens a lot! To think we use to think “Lace” was really raunchy! They need language and content warnings on books – the ones I always seem to pick anyway! Not that I’m a prude by any stretch of the imagination but I can imagine what some people would think!

Izzy Dad’s planning on moving down South sometime in the next few weeks, so that really sucks bigtime. He reckons there’s a lot of money out there to be had and he’s going to get some of it! I told him he better get some of it so he can afford to fly Izz down to see him on some of the school holidays. Izz’ll miss him bad. It’s going to be pretty hard on him. I hate the thought.

No comments: