Friday, May 4, 2007

The Prime SetUp

Ahrrr the quiet of a mid Monday morning is always such a contrast to the weekends. Bubby drops straight off to sleep without the distraction of all the hustle and bustle of the weekend. No Dads twanging scales on the guitar, no prepubescent boys listening to POD. Surprise visits from friends who bring me deadly glow in the dark pens and half eaten boxes of chocolates (and then polish off the other half on arrival) and from dejected brother in laws in need of a distraction are a lot less likely. Just me and Bub and the dripping tap and the distant sound of mowers…

I’ve decided spending my time folding clothes lessens my quality of life so the spare room has just become a big wardrobe in itself, I just open the door and chuck the clean clothes on top of the huge pile that doesn’t seem to get any bigger because we just rummage through it to find something to wear anyway so what’s the point? Why bother I say. Who’s with me?

Izzy has spent about 3 years trying desperately to make me enjoy one of his computer games as much as he does. It’s always “Mum want a file in Tony Hawk’s Underground? Mum, how about I set you up an account in The Godfather? Mum you should manage a team in NBA Live…” Well he finally succeeded!I set myself up on Runescape and you are now looking at Trinket77! I’ve been very busy lately cleaning up the streets of Lumbridge killing imps and vagrants, cooking chickens, trading armor and being called a “Noob”. Ha ha – it’s hilarious! Now me and Iz have heaps to talk about!

Me and Greg have been daydreaming about this 3 acre block and how we could set it right up with a small house that runs on solar energy, a big rainwater tank for water and lots of gardens and native vegetation. We thought that when the boys a old enough we could leave them to it in this place and relocate ourselves to the farm. Work and live real cheap for part of the year and travel around in a Toyota Coaster visit all the beautiful places we’ve never seen for the other part. Sounds awesome to me! The way I despise housework a Toyota Coaster sounds like the prime setup!

No comments: