Monday, May 7, 2007

Gods R Smiling On Me

Well the trip into town yesterday was very productive. Me and Bubby raced to the block to try to meet Daddy on his lunch break so we could umm and arr over the place together, we just missed him though so we had to do that on our own.

It’s AWESOME!! Who would of thought a big patch of long grass and sensitive weed would evoke such enthusiasm, but it does! Approaching the block from the road you come to the narrowest side of our boundary on top of a hillock (great for a house pad), then the whole one and a half acres just spreads out gently below you, reaching a nature strip of trees that protects the banks of the creek!

I met the lady in town who gave me the council plan of the area and then straight across to the solicitors who happened to be able to see me without an appointment – the receptionist called me “one lucky girl”. He is representing both parties and gathered all my details for the contract. We have 14 days to get finance approved and then 14 days until settlement date!!!!!

I am SO stoked. All the other properties that Greg and I couldn’t agree on in the past, and the opportunities that seemed to slip us by where all just so we could reach this point unencumbered. I feel like my dream’s come true!! I spent the whole day yesterday saying “Oh my God Bubby, Oh my God…”

I’m nearly jumping out of my skin! I used to take Bubby for drives around that area, in and out of all the closes looking for 4 Sale signs and that court was always my favourite and I'd say “I want to live there”!

And the Gods smiled on me again – I got a phone call this morning for a massage. YAY – my first client!!

Bubby is getting his 6th tooth! He went from having none to six in what feels like about a month! And he had his first milk arrowroot yesterday, he thinks they’re a bit all right! But he still likes Titty for main course and desert.

No comments: