Monday, October 1, 2007

Shifting the furniture 'round


Last night Greg expressed his regret at never getting kissed anymore and his concern about sleeping everynight with our baby wedged between us and was wondering how long I anticipated this sleeping arrangement would continue. I'm not too good at putting babies in cots but I made a reassuring gesture by shifting the cot to the base of our bed hoping Bubby might just decide to climb in himself (as if). And then showed him just how much of a good time we can still have next to a sleeping baby...

So far this is about as close as Anakin has come to sleeping in his, very expensive, big waste of money, never been used cot.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Lucky he's cute hey! Is that a Rossini on the wall in the background? I love Rossini!

Kisses said...

I had a Pre Raphaelite calendar I chopped up and made into a montage so it has a few of Rossetti's portraits and Millais' Ophelia and The Golden Stairs and stuff. I've got prints from old calendars everywhere - they're good value!