Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Slap Happy Currybum

I’ve been having some pretty x-rated dreams lately – I must have disturbed my kundalini at Yoga or something! But hey I don’t mind dreaming about Jared Leto or the lead singer of The Killers or Mark Rufullo, just not my friends’ husbands or Madonna!

I need to get a grip on my subconscious! No more curries for Mummy! Poor Anakin has had big runny ones the poor baby and smelly curry-farts.Breast feeding Anakin can be a perculiar mix of joyfulness and agony. He has this habit of swinging around his free arm in a huge open-handed haymaker, slapping it down hard and then curling under his fingers and raking his fingernails right down my chest. Ouch! Lately he’s been pulling off the nipple to examine it closely, then he glinches onto it hard with them same sharp little talons. ouch OUCH! Cheeky Monkey! Needs a good spanking!

Issy’s coming home today!! YAY! He’s been gone WAY too long.

No comments: