Friday, April 6, 2007

Super Dooper

Green tea with a wisp of jasmine. Mmm mmm. I’ve cut back to about one normal cuppa a day. The rest are usually green – much more rehydrating. Greg’s just taken up drinking coffee at the ripe old age of 26. My Great Grandma took up smoking at 60, and then gave it up at 70. Ha har – never too late to change!

Bubby had to wave his Daddy bye-bye this morning (yep we were actually awake this time). Oh well, we get on a lot better when he’s not here.

Easter holidays are all but over. Izzy will be off to school tomorrow too and then it will be “back to our usual programming”. Seeing as it’s his last holiday I thought we’d do what he wanted to today – he wanted to stay home – too easy. Might have something to do with the new wrestling game he bought with his pocket money, which he won’t be playing on Wednesday.

Greg spent heaps of time on his shed over Easter. Luckily coz I’ve given him a date where I will be marching his tools and bottles and toys out of the house whether it’s ready or not!
It has a roof and most of a wall now too!

He's got a picture of it as his screen saver when he could just look out the window. I’m amazed and proud of his success – it’s so huge. I keep wandering around up there going “Wow, you made this!” “You’re a builder!” He’s pretty cluey really. And useful sometimes too.

No comments: