Friday, September 7, 2007

Fed Up

(If I had a coffeeshop that's what I'd call it. Or "Get Fed". People could say "Let's Get Fed")

Good God I’m full. I am an absolute glutinous pig! Another over-eating episode that is “family night” has just taken place and I feel disgustingly well fed. I’ve basically had dinner and tomorrows’ breakfast all at once

I think I’ve had enough of my mudguts. I caught sight of it in the reflection of the sliding door today and it nearly made me thow up into my mouth (like that chick off “Dodgeball”.) I’m weighing an extra 5 kilos for sure but still squishing into my old clothes with all the fatness spilling and bulging – it’s not a good look for me.

Some serious action needs to be taken. I need to become a fruitarian and have a colonic irrigation or something!

Starting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something to be said for the days when we were young, and povo and hitch-hiking around the place and walking 10kms and back down Appleyard Road... at least we were healthy and trim... no mudguts back then eh!

Now we are well fed EXTREMEMLY well fed in fact, rolling the fruits of our labour, slave to impending middle age and hormones...

Pfft... tomorrow sounds good!