Monday, September 24, 2007

Okay, so,

I’m really glad right now that my life is fairly free of commitments other than those relating to parenting. I’m just happy I don’t have any shifts to attend on the ward, because I’m too busy trying to manage hot and cold sweats.

Thankfully I don’t have any curatorial proposals to put forth or the reorganization of any accounts to complete because I have a killer migraine and a pocket of blood vessels behind my left eye that feels about to rupture.

SO glad I don’t have to think about the responsibility of designing a building or studying for a medical exam (or considering which way I should write-myself-off for flunking out) coz I’m too busy loosing 3 liters at a time outta my back passage.

I feel like I’ve got about a gallon of froth from babycinos in my stomach. Except a tad more acidic and toxic than milk froth.

Bubby has had plenty of good reason to practice his new word: “Burp!”

Okay, so… I succumbed, I've joined the legions of the Runny-bums.

(But I promise I won’t write about this anymore – the novelty of being sick has just worn off.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing!!!! That sound positively gross and yechy - I hope you're over this nasty bug soon. GET WELL SOON KISSES!

Jenn said...

Argh poor you. I hope it's one of those 24 hour things that leave as suddenly as they appear.

Averil said...

Looking forward to reading that you're all better-er again!

Anonymous said...

That sounds terrible Nad, I was thinking of catching up with you this weekend but it sounds like I am best to keep away.

Kisses said...

Arrh, thanks Lovlies, I'm all good now. I'm cheerin'.