Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tit!


I'm beginning to wish I didn't call Anakin's favourite meal of the day "Titty". He's not one of these babies that puts a "y" sound on the end of everything - He says "Bird" not "Birdie", he says "Dad!" not "Daddy". Well he looks at my boobs hungrily smacking his lips and laughing with excited anticpation and exclaims "Tit!". Sounds terrible!

Mum cut Izzy's hair yesterday. I spent the morning trying to reassure him that it's not that bad. (While wetting my hands and smoothing that bit down and scruching out the next bit.) Mum rang up to ask "How's his haircut? Well I din't mean to cut it that short the wind kept blowing his hair into the clippers!!" She cuts it outside on top of her hill in the whipping wind so she doesn't have to sweep afterwards and expects it to turn out okay. Talk about cutting corners! I knew I should have been there to supervise the job!

He's in a play at school tomorrow, plus he's got surf lifesaving and is staying at a mates place after school. With costumes and cozzies and spare clothes for the weekend he's going to need to take a bloody suitcase.

Greg's got the day off tomorrow. We have to go to Townsville with his brother who has a meeting on Saturday morning with his estranged ex to put a Parenting Plan in place. I'm Chris's "support person" so Greg needs to be there to take care of Bub. Mum and Nick are going down there to shop the same day! I'm getting the raw deal!

No comments: