Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hair today Gone tomorrow

I’ve got one of those Katie Cruise fringes. All the regrowth from loosing so much hair after Anakin was born. It’s noticeable to me but I’ve got the most untamed, flyaway hair I don’t think anybody else would. But I’m just glad it’s growing back!

When I was pregnant my hair was thick and lustrous – I’m sure I never lost one strand. I barely even had to wash it (but I did all the time out of habit, I’ve got this bit of a phobia about my hair getting dirty – I wash it anywhere – at friends houses, out in the yard under the hose, in the creek, I’ve got a big stash of those mini shampoos), it just didn’t get greasy. It was beautiful! I miss it!

Then I began breastfeeding and I think I lost about nine months worth. And it’s still coming out in handfuls – Bubby’s handfuls!! Every chance he gets he rips it out. I was carrying him up on my shoulders around the yard yesterday and I could actually hear the follicles getting twanged out of my scalp. I’m going to pay him back when his grows enough! He’s got a sweet little “cupie” at the moment, like TinTin. Hardly enough to yank though .

No comments: