Monday, February 19, 2007

BFP or too many Brownies

I’m still waiting for my second period since Bubby was born 7 months ago. According to my former 29 day cycle it’s way overdue. If I’ve ovulated again there’s a possibility that I’m pregnant and I don’t know what to think of that. Maybe I just had a hormone surge and it was just one little radical freelancing egg. Greg was asking if I had a spare HPT in the draw but I’d probably be to chicken to do it at the moment. He’d be stoked but I keep thinking of the Mums of three I’ve seen on talkshows lately: “Help me Doctor Phil, I used to be a blond bombshell. I spend all my time cleaning faces and food off the walls. I used to have time for me! Please Doctor Phil I haven’t been on a date with my husband in 2 years!” It’s just so pleasurable looking after one baby at a time. I don’t know how well I’d cope with two.

I’ll tell you I’m not a big fan of my next door neighbour’s singing but I’d much prefer it over her cursing! Our dog’s in trouble again. I can’t even let the mutt of the chain, it finds it’s way over there to pee on their veranda everytime! I don’t have to imagine how p*ssed off she is about it – she lets fly! God – I’d be ropeable too! Who wouldn’t? I never should have been a dog owner I admit that but I really thought that Izzy could have done with a companion – then I fell pregnant. Does anyone want a black F2 Labradoodle that desperately needs relocating?? I just gave him a bodgy haircut so he’s looking a bit mangy. But it’s not mange, I promise. But he’s a sh*t dog all the same. I’m not kidding anyone am I?

Me and Izzy made chocolate brownies last night. They’re so delectable but there’s no chance of imagining that they might not be so bad for you when you cook them yourself and see what goes in them! Dark chocolate, butter, sugar… it’s almost as bad as eating a big lump of icing! So rich they give you a gutsache too. (No spellcheck, I don’t expect you to know what a gutsache is!!)

No comments: