Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Computer says "No"

Motherly instinct is alive and well! In the early hours of this morning I saved Bubby from clanging his on the floor without even opening my eyes! I’m pretty pleased with myself to say the least. He’d finished a feed and rolled on top of the pillow that usually acts as a barrier between him and the edge of the bed. Now I was aware that I should have shifted him, but my arm was pinned underneath him so I told myself to wake up if he started stirring. Next thing I knew was that I had a hold of his ankle and was hauling him one` handed back up onto the bed! His little noggin bump-bumped on the timber bed frame on the way but otherwise he was UNSCATHED! YAY – Just the way I like him!!

Damn I’m quick! Being an athlete Greg thinks my reflexes are HOT! Just last night I dropped a slippery peeled mango but it only fell about an inch before I caught it again – that was just plain sexy as! Imagine if he had of seen me catching his baby by the ankle as he disappeared over the edge of the bed with my eyes closed! I’d be like a Hollywood siren!

I weed on the stick yesterday evening. Computer says “No”. Poor Greg was enjoying his fantasy that I was pregnant. Every little period pain-like twinge I’d complain of he’d be saying things like “that’s because Arlo’s having a growth spurt!” That’s his name he’s got picked out. To tell you truth I’ve got one for a girl. He’s such a beautiful Dad I dunno if I can deny him. I’ve got this little voice in my ear going “Go on! Be a Devil.” (Actually it’s his mother!)

No comments: