Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Suckn Face

It seems with every big sleep Bubby wakes up with a fresh new set of skills, or a new fetish anyway. He’s very proud of having mastered the knack of clapping and if you hold out your hands flat and say “clapping” he gives you some low fives – what a genius! (It’s so cute the way he blinks every time you clap and then blinks a few extra times after you’ve finished – okay not so much a genius...) And he’s developed this new way of communicating. It sounds like a hybrid cross between a cough and a cackle and he’s really got to force it out. If you do it back to him he gets way more into it and goes even louder.

He gets really crazy for smooches sometimes. His latest inclination for kissing has been to suck hard on a big mouthful of my cheek – he gets the entirety of my little steak medallion cheek into his mouth and gives it a good ole suck! What a crazykoo-kie. He’s a little Gobbledoc the way he goes at the Boobie too. Sometimes I think I starve him the way he goes crazy for it. I’m kinda glad he hasn’t got any teeth yet!

Izzy is going to his second HipHop dance class today. He likes to take off the dancers he sees on Tellie and he’s good too, but I told him you have to master an art before you can make a parody.The Yoga instructor is on holidays too so I took up a Funk/Fitness dance class instead. I didn’t get the giggles this time! I was too preoccupied with trying to keep up! I’ve got the natural funk but it’s hard to contain it into a structure that matches what everyone else is doing! Especially when I’ve had no formal dance training. Wait, I have dappled in Salsa and Bellydancing…

I’ll get there though, don’t you worry… Greg’s going to pick up a HPT today. I’m whimpering, I’m scared.

No comments: